Swanley

Swanley village lies in the parish of Sutton-at-Hone, and became a separate civil parish in 1955. Swanley town developed from the mid 19th century, a mile away in the west of the parish, on a railway jct.
Sutton-at-Hone Map North West Kent Family History Society

Church and Chapels (pre 1910)

Swanley, St Paul, School Rd, Swanley Village

Church built 1860-61; parish created 1862 from Sutton-at-Hone St John.

Original Registers

These date from 1862.

Transcript published by NWKFHS (Microfiche Ref. F17). See Parish Register Publications.

Images published by NWKFHS (CD-Rom Ref. OR48). See Parish Register Publications.

Memorial Inscriptions

Transcript published by NWKFHS (Microfiche Ref. F45) See MI Publications.
St Paul - Jul 2006
St Paul Sutton-at-Hone Swanley North West Kent Family History Society

Swanley, St Mary the Virgin, St Mary's Rd

Church built 1900-1, succeeding iron mission church; parish created 1901 from Swanley St Paul and Crockenhill.

Original Registers

These date from 1902.
St Mary the Virgin - Sep 2006
St Mary the Virgin Sutton at Hone Swanley North West Kent Family History Society