Settlement in the southern part of Lewisham parish.
Southend Map North West Kent Family History Society

Church and Chapels (pre 1910)

Church of England

  • St John: Bromley Rd. Proprietary chapel built 1824, succeeded by new building 1928; parish created 1916 from Lewisham St Mary (detached) & Catford St Laurence {roughly the area marked on map as 'A (det)'}. No information on registers.