OS Grid Reference: TQ4677
The 1841 population was 555
East Wickham fell within the Hundred of Little & Lessness. Its 19th century Registration District & Poor Law Union was Dartford.
A chapelry in Plumstead parish, which acquired separate civil identity early and became a separate ecclesiastical parish in 1854.
For ordering details see Census Publications.
Churches and Chapels (pre-1910)
Church of England
For project purposes this parish is also covered by Woolwich & District FHS.